Working with us
At the Deague Group we value our people as they are the essential ingredient to our success.
For us, recruitment is more than just filling a role. We ensure we get the right person and that means right for the role, the team, and right for the company culture. And all our recruits have the opportunity to prove themselves and build a career with us.
Please read on, and if you feel you might be a good fit for our company and culture then please send us your resume.
All current opportunities at the Deague Group are advertised on Seek. Click on the link below to view and apply for current opportunities.
Only applications submitted through Seek will be accepted.
We asked our teams to describe the kind of company they’d really like to work for. We used their feedback to draw up what we call our Scorecard – a clear and succinct statement of shared values.
This carefully-crafted and considered statement describes how we work together. It’s not just a set of meaningless words, but a statement of our beliefs.
We aspire to live and breathe our beliefs every day, and bring them to life through every interaction and opportunity for collaboration. They are a cornerstone of our employment experience, from talent identification and acquisition to career development and exploration.
- To continually inspire our guests, clients and stakeholders through service, presentation and innovation to drive loyalty, repeat patronage and referral business
- To inspire and be inspired by our colleagues through support, commitment, education and efficiency
- To inspire one another to make bold decisions, maintain and appreciate difference and deliver positive change
- We respect ourselves, our colleagues and everyone associated with our business for who they are and their contribution to our group.
- We respect each other’s opinions, abilities and skills.
- We respect the opportunities we have to develop and grow.
- We understand that respect goes both ways.
- We are committed through personal and professional growth to be the best we can be
- We give 100%, 100% of the time
- We exceed expectations
- We are innovative and we play to win
- We engage and trust our leaders, teams and individuals in achieving excellence in performance
- We create and provide opportunities
- We take individual ownership.
- We are open and honest with each other
- We trust and respect each other
- We stand up for what we believe in.
- We say thank you
- We congratulate others
- We celebrate our colleagues, our business and our successes
- We have fun and we are passionate about what we do.
- Learning & Development: we encourage ongoing learning both on-site and offsite like corporate training programs, workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- Good work/life balance: as an Australian family-owned business we understand people have families and foster a family-friendly, work/life balance.
- Discounted car parking.
- Career development: we want you to have the opportunity to make an impact, and to grow professionally and personally, in other words we reward merit not tenure!
- Cross-training: our many cross-training activities are designed to improve our service offering, teach new job skills and to help our people understand the big picture. They also prepare our people for future advancement and more responsibility.
- All positions internally advertised.
We are a proud family-owned business, committed to diversity within our workplace that is reflective of the many communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to workforce inclusion.
- We respect unique skills, abilities and perspectives.
- We break down the barriers that stifle innovation and commercial agility.
- We believe that our differences make us faster, smarter and stronger.
We are proud of our welcoming team culture, which encourages a natural diversity of expression, through and work style.
We celebrate our diverse cultures and seek to sustain an environment where everyone works on a playing field best suited to them.
Interested in working with us? Then please forward your CV to email@example.com.
In your email, please note your area(s) of interest in the subject line.
Please note that your application registers your expression of interest only and is not an application for a position. We will keep your details on file and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Unsolicited or speculative applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
The Deague Group is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity.
How will I know if my application has been received?
We will notify you via email.
Do I have to wait for an advertisement to apply?
You can submit a general application at any stage, which we’ll keep on file for three months. Because we receive a lot of applications we can’t guarantee you’ll be contacted about all vacancies so check our website frequently for positions of interest.
What happens to my resume and details if you don’t have an immediate vacancy?
Because we’re always looking for quality candidates we’ll keep your details on file for three months if there is no immediate vacancy that meets your expertise.
Do you offer work experience or industry placements?
No, due to the wide variety of tasks and our fast-paced environment.
Where do you advertise career opportunities?
All vacancies are advertised internally and on our careers website. Occasionally, we use seek.com.au and sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
What is your position on recruitment consultants?
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants. We ask that prospective employees submit resumes directly to us.
Do I need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident to apply?
How long does the recruitment and selection process take?
The time taken will vary but we’ll aim to make it efficient and notify candidates as soon as is practical.
Do you support further education and training?
Yes! We are committed to developing and maintaining a skilled and experienced workforce.
What are the opportunities for progression?
There are many, because we recognise individuals with leadership qualities, drive and alignment with the values in our Scorecard.